Finding the right managed IT service company for small businesses can be a daunting task, but we’re committed to helping you understand your options and how they can affect your monthly billing.
What Does All-In Pricing Mean?
Connetic uses an all-in pricing model for managed IT services and solutions. What exactly does all-in manage IT support mean? Well, it is a very different pricing model than most of our competitors. We charge a fixed price per month, per user, for unlimited support. This includes everything: project implementations, 24x7x365 help desk, and on-site support. It’s all included without any additional charges to your monthly billing.
Our pricing only changes with your headcount. With Connetic, you always know the maximum price that you will pay for IT support services each month. Additionally, we do not push sales. There are no hidden commission incentives or pressure from us to “rip-and-replace” IT systems.
Pros and Cons of All-In Managed IT Solutions
- You have the ability to forecast your budget and plan for the future.
- Downtime costs us engineering hours, so we do everything possible to proactively eliminate it. We work rapidly to get you out of the “Break-Fix” cycle.
- There is no need to make decisions about what maintenance to pay for. It’s already included at no additional cost.
- There are no incentives for Connetic to push unnecessary upgrades.
- Engineers know all systems, all platforms, and all services.
- Customers are liberated to call whenever they need help. Problems are resolved quickly and permanently the first time.
- No “lock-in” due to hardware, software, or services that your MSP owns and merely “rents” to you. We don’t need to lock you in with long-term contracts.
- This pricing structure can look expensive by comparison. We expose our pricing 100% up-front, with no undisclosed or unanticipated fees, and no hidden commissions. To compare our pricing, look at your past year’s expenditures with your managed service provider in total, not on a monthly basis.
- You have to purchase hardware and software directly. We believe customers should own their own systems, however our engineers will specify everything that you need and help you find it at the lowest price.
This is very different from most of our competitors, who typically use what’s called a “Base Plus” model. The difference all comes down to natural incentives: Everything about our model is designed to align with our customers’ needs. What is good for you is good for us. The “Base Plus” model creates natural misalignment: What’s good for your MSP is bad for the customer. This simple difference enhances everything about our customers’ IT management experience.
How Connetic Can Help
Connetic is an IT service company that achieves superior data security for their clients by implementing simple, yet effective, multifactor solutions on all of their information technology services, including cloud service, traditional server-based services, and bring-your-own-devices. Learn more about Connetic’s approach to data security: CLICK HERE.