Solutions | Express Support
Express Support (Businesses With Compliance Requirements)
Who is it for?
Small to midsize public companies with compliance requirements and no internal IT staff
Built for companies without IT staff (or with a single IT leader) that are technology-intensive and/or have compliance requirement needs—e.g., SOX, SEC, FDA, HIPAA, NIST, ITAR—Connetic's Express Support package will provide all of the IT support, engineering, and guidance that you need. We will handle all routine installation, configuration, and user support as well as setting up, migrating, and managing server workloads, email, networks, and more—whether your employees are in the office or working from home.
With our mature, comprehensive, and pragmatic approach to closing security and compliance gaps without hindering human performance and growth, Connectic will keep your company secure, compliant, and running efficiently no matter the challenges you face. Our senior security consultants and network engineers will work hand-in-hand with your department heads, HR, Finance, Regulatory and/or Legal teams to ensure your sensitive data stays secure.
Included in Express Support Package
Flat Rate: $200/user + $1000 Infrastructure management fee
- 24/7/365 Help Desk with 2-hour response guarantee
- Continuous support for desktops, laptops, smartphones
- Software installation, updating, and maintenance for computers, laptops, and devices
- End-point security software maintenance
- Support for work-from-home users on business-owned equipment
- Unbox and set up workstations and laptops
- Install physical server and network equipment
- Same-day on-site guarantee
- Network and server implementation and maintenance
- Cloud and SaaS services management
- Security services configuration and maintenance
- User account and access control management
- Configuration and management of backups and business continuity services
- IT asset status monitoring
- Installation and upgrading of business applications
- Configuration and management of firewalls, VPNs, and security devices and software
- Unlimited project implementation labor included
IT Strategy Consulting
- Recommendation of services, software, and hardware necessary to support business requirements
- Acting as an agent to network systems and software vendors when directed
- Assessment and reporting on the operational status of IT monthly or upon request
- Implementation of security policy frameworks such as NIST, HITRUST, ISO 27001
- Regulatory requirement management for SOX, FDA, DoD, HIPAA, FINRA and others
Electronic Components Manufacturer Case Study
Our business went from business plan to employer of over three hundred in one day. With a factory in Mexico, a plant in the Midwest, sales offices in the United States, Europe and Asia, a headquarters office in San Diego, and a mandate to be off of the networks of the various companies that these assets were acquired from within 90 days, we had a serious Information Technology challenge.
“Connetic built our network from the ground up when we had five employees. They've expanded it and added systems to meet our needs consistently throughout our growth to 50+ employees. They had our new facility on-line and connected to the network securely the same day that we received our occupancy permit.”
- Jim, ABC Company
Make IT easy.