Solutions | Total Support
Total Support (Startup & Small Business IT Services)
Who is it for?
Small private companies with no internal IT staff
Total Support combines the four most important tiers of IT support (Help Desk, Field Support, Network Operations, and IT Strategy Consulting) into a simple, comprehensive, and cost-effective package. For most startups and smaller organizations, this package will cover all of your IT needs and preclude the need to hire in-house IT staff until you have grown substantially. With Total Support, Connetic will handle all routine installation, configuration, and user support as well as setting up, migrating, and managing server workloads, email, networks, and more—whether your employees are in the office or working from home. You will also have virtual access to monthly and as-needed meetings with our CIO for strategic technology planning.
While we have extensive experience and expertise in working with on-premise servers, as a fully-remote company, we are also cloud-native. Accelerated in part by the large-scale shift to employees working from home, on-premise servers are (thankfully) becoming a thing of the past for many companies. Whether you have already adopted cloud computing or are just beginning to implement it, you need cloud-native IT support techniques and processes, and our Total Support package will deliver it all!
Included in Total Support Package
Flat Rate: $200/user + Infrastructure Management Fee
Infrastructure Management Fees (minimum one per client):
$500 per site, per month for all cloud or single server / single-tenant environments
$1000 per site, per month for multiple server / multi-tenant environments
- 24/7/365 Help Desk with 2-hour response guarantee
- Continuous support for desktops, laptops, smartphones
- Software installation, updating, and maintenance for computers, laptops, and devices
- End-point security software maintenance
- Support for work-from-home users on business-owned equipment
- Unbox and set up workstations and laptops
- Install physical server and network equipment
- Next-day on-site guarantee
- Network and server implementation and maintenance
- Cloud and SaaS services management
- Security services configuration and maintenance
- User account and access control management
- Configuration and management of backups and business continuity services
- IT asset status monitoring
- Installation and upgrading of business applications
- Configuration and management of firewalls, VPNs, and security devices and software
- Unlimited project implementation labor included
IT Strategy Consulting
- Recommendation of services, software, and hardware necessary to support business requirements
- Acting as an agent to network systems and software vendors when directed
- Assessment and reporting on the operational status of IT monthly or upon request
Make IT easy.