Solutions | Foundation Support
Foundation Support (Remote Only)
Who is it for?
Small private companies with lightly-staffed internal IT departments
Our Foundation Support package provides unlimited remote IT support, including Help Desk, systems, and network support monitoring. If problems require hands-on support, our Help Desk will escalate to your technicians for direct, desk-side assistance. All projects that can be performed remotely (with our enterprise-grade remote management tools) are included at no additional cost. IT Strategy Consulting is a part of this package as well, with virtual access to monthly and as-needed meetings with our CIO for strategic technology planning.
With Foundation Support from Connetic, you can keep IT costs as low as possible while still providing outstanding end-user support and service delivery, and free your IT staff to concentrate on projects and strategic initiatives.
Included in Foundation Support Package
Flat Rate: $100/user + $500 Infrastructure management fee
- 24/7/365 Help Desk with 2-hour response guarantee
- Continuous support for desktops, laptops, smartphones
- Software installation, updating, and maintenance for computers, laptops, and devices
- End-point security software maintenance
- Network and server implementation and maintenance
- Cloud and SaaS services management
- Security services configuration and maintenance
- User account and access control management
- Configuration and management of backups and business continuity services
- IT asset status monitoring
- Installation and upgrading of business applications
- Configuration and management of firewalls, VPNs, and security devices and software
IT Strategy Consulting
- Recommendation of services, software, and hardware necessary to support business requirements
- Acting as an agent to network systems and software vendors when directed
- Assessment and reporting on the operational status of IT monthly or upon request
Electronic Components Manufacturer Case Study
Our business went from business plan to employer of over three hundred in one day. With a factory in Mexico, a plant in the Midwest, sales offices in the United States, Europe and Asia, a headquarters office in San Diego, and a mandate to be off of the networks of the various companies that these assets were acquired from within 90 days, we had a serious Information Technology challenge.
“Connetic built our network from the ground up when we had five employees. They've expanded it and added systems to meet our needs consistently throughout our growth to 50+ employees. They had our new facility on-line and connected to the network securely the same day that we received our occupancy permit.”
- Jim, ABC Company
Make IT easy.