Solutions | Foundation Support
Foundation Support (Remote Only)
Who is it for?
Small private companies with lightly-staffed internal IT departments
Our Foundation Support package provides unlimited remote IT support, including Help Desk, systems, and network support monitoring. If problems require hands-on support, our Help Desk will escalate to your technicians for direct, desk-side assistance. All projects that can be performed remotely (with our enterprise-grade remote management tools) are included at no additional cost. IT Strategy Consulting is a part of this package as well, with virtual access to monthly and as-needed meetings with our CIO for strategic technology planning.
With Foundation Support from Connetic, you can keep IT costs as low as possible while still providing outstanding end-user support and service delivery, and free your IT staff to concentrate on projects and strategic initiatives.
Included in Foundation Support Package
Flat Rate: $100/user + Infrastructure Management Fee
Infrastructure Management Fees (minimum one per client):
$500 per site, per month for single server / single-tenant environments
$1000 per site, per month for multiple server / multi-tenant environments
- 24/7/365 Help Desk with 2-hour response guarantee
- Continuous support for desktops, laptops, smartphones
- Software installation, updating, and maintenance for computers, laptops, and devices
- End-point security software maintenance
- Network and server implementation and maintenance
- Cloud and SaaS services management
- Security services configuration and maintenance
- User account and access control management
- Configuration and management of backups and business continuity services
- IT asset status monitoring
- Installation and upgrading of business applications
- Configuration and management of firewalls, VPNs, and security devices and software
IT Strategy Consulting
- Recommendation of services, software, and hardware necessary to support business requirements
- Acting as an agent to network systems and software vendors when directed
- Assessment and reporting on the operational status of IT monthly or upon request
Make IT easy.